Test your knowledge of these facts from the U.S. Census Bureau.
1. How many mothers are there in the United States?
A. 60.2 million B. 70.4 million C. 80.5 million D. 90.3 million
2. How many children on average can a woman in the United States expect to have in her lifetime?
A. 1.7 B. 2.1 C. 2.4 D. 1.9
3. What state has the highest average number of births per year per woman?
A. Utah B. New York C. Illinois D. Nevada
4. What is the most popular month to have a baby?
A. November B. February C. May D. July
5. What is the most popular day of the week to have a baby?
A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Wednesday D. Thursday